[THIN] Manually removing server from CMC

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:18:29 +1000

Hi

I have a Metaframe XPe server which has been decommissioned.  I need to
remove it from the CMC but am having issues.  I did the following:

* Removed metaframe from server via Add/Remove programs
* Removed server from NT4 domain and added to a workgroup.  Server Manager
still had this listed in the domain (even after 2 days) so manually removed
it.  Its now not listed in the domain.
* The CMC still has the server listed.  If I manually try to remove it, I
get the following error:

"The server is still reachable, and cannot be removed. it should be removed
by uninstall program.  Error Code:801c000f"

The server is powered off so I don't know how it is reachable..

How can I remove this server from the CMC (the datastore is Access based)..

Thanks
Rose