[THIN] Re: Management Console in XenApp 5

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 11:32:55 -0000

Webster,

spot on

thanks for that

Ronnie

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 06 December 2010 11:04
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Management Console in XenApp 5

Put the following in a batch file and run it:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console -
Dashboard Watcher\DWExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console -
Diagnostics\CdfExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console - Hotfix
Management\HotfixExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console -
Knowledge Base\KnowledgeBaseExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console - Legacy
Tools\MMCPlugIns\LegacyToolsExt\CMCLaunchExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console - Report
Center\ReportCentreExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\License Server - Administration
Snap-in\LicensingExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Citrix\Presentation Server -
Administration Snap-in\PSE.Core.dll"

Webster

Reg. No. 45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland.  Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.
> The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy,
disseminate, distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in
any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

//www.freelists.org/list/thin
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist