[THIN] Re: Management Console in XenApp 5

  • From: <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 04:04:08 -0700

Put the following in a batch file and run it:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console -
Dashboard Watcher\DWExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console -
Diagnostics\CdfExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console - Hotfix
Management\HotfixExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console -
Knowledge Base\KnowledgeBaseExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console - Legacy
Tools\MMCPlugIns\LegacyToolsExt\CMCLaunchExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\Access Management Console - Report
Center\ReportCentreExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\citrix\License Server - Administration
Snap-in\LicensingExtension.dll"

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\regasm /codebase
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Citrix\Presentation Server -
Administration Snap-in\PSE.Core.dll"

Webster

//www.freelists.org/list/thin
Follow ThinList on Twitter