[THIN] Management Console in XenApp 5

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:27:08 -0000

Hi

I have installed the Citrix Delivery Services Console on a Vista PC but
when I try to Run Discovery nothing happens.

When I launch it I put in admin credentials that has access to the
features in the console when I'm logged into a server but still nothing.

This should work I have used previous versions with no issues.

any ides or pointers ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.