[THIN] Mac printing issue

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:08:33 -0500

I have a user that when they attempt to print from our app while in session
gets disconnected.  They are on an OSx machine and using the latest
receiver.  I have seen this issue occasionally with WIndows PCs and can
often times correct it by adjusting the driver mappings for the printer or
adjusting the print processor in windows on the client side.  But I have
never seen it on the Mac.  What would be a good solution?