[THIN] Re: MSTerminalServices.org - To Virtualize or Not To Virtualize with SBC

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:49:34 -0400

I get a kick out of the title, "to Virtualize or not".... seems like something
that was written about a very successful application virtualization solution
(to install or not about app Softgrid)

I have not read the article, I will.  Wilco is way smart so I can only imagine
it is well done but I do respect your opinions too Jim.

But it makes me think.  Is Ardence (Citrix) trying to redefine the term OS
virtualization like Citrix tried to weasel their way in to calling a
"streaming" / "redirection" technology "application virtualization"?

The good part is that we have Steve G to set them straight!!! :) :) :)

DB

Douglas A. Brown
President and Chief Technology Officer

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server