[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - TechGenix Proudly Introduces MSTerminalServices.org’s New Look!

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 07:46:55 -0500

MSTerminalServices.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi THIN List,

Title:  TechGenix Proudly Introduces MSTerminalServices.org’s New Look!
Author: Administrator
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/Site_News/TechGenix-MSTerminalServices-New.html
with a totally fresh site design. To celebrate we are offering free
MSTerminalServices.org t-shirts to our visitors! Read on to find out how you
can win.

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.