[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - How to deploy applications to your Terminal Server

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:31:43 -0600

MSTerminalServices.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi THIN List,

Title: How to deploy applications to your Terminal Server
Author: Wilco van Bragt
href="http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Terminal-Server-Environment-Basic-Concepts.html";>Terminal
 Server Environment Basic Concepts</a> I already described the basic
concepts/rules necessary to have a stable and controllable Terminal Server
Infrastructure. Two of the described concepts in that article are chronology of
the installation order and the 100% “equality” of all the servers in the Farm.
To accomplish this you should use silent setups and a deploy mechanism to
install applications on your servers. In this article we are going to detail
how to install and deploy those applications with the above mentioned concepts
in mind.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Deploy-Applications-Terminal-Server.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.