[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - Bandwidth Management: Part 2 – Leveraging Citrix Policy to Optimize Bandwidth Usage

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:22:53 -0600

MSTerminalServices.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi THIN List,

Title: Bandwidth Management: Part 2 – Leveraging Citrix Policy to Optimize
Bandwidth Usage
Author: Andy Jones
server based computing engineers. This article is the second in a short series
about Bandwidth Management, in which we will focus on leveraging the advanced
features of Presentation Server 4.0 Policy to control bandwidth consumption.
Link: http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Bandwidth-Management-Part2.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.