[THIN] MSTSC session Time Zone issue

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:37:38 -0700

Greetings,

I am back with an MSTSC issue, I have a terminal server that seems to
like GMT and even though the server clock and time zone are correct,
some of the sessions revert to GMT, which screws up work order posting.
I randomly checked about 15 sessions, and it is only 2, and the same 2
everyday. Is there possibly a policy that needs tweaking? I do not use
roaming profiles. All terminal servers are Windows 2003 fully patched.
Terminals are Wyse Winterms. I just checked both systems, they are Wyse
S-10, and the DST settings were "Unspecified", so I set them. Could that
be it?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Thank You

~Doug Rooney