[THIN] Re: MSTSC - anyway to get rid of that annoying yellow bar at top?

  • From: Adam Thompson <adwulf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:17:15 +0100

2009/6/10 Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>:
> basically, I want to make a kiosk-mode thin client using the mstsc, so I
> want the bar gone, not just hidden, I don't want the users to see it at all.
> I'm not sure what the /public flag does but it doesn't remove the bar.

Not an answer to your question, but if you're interested, the /public
switch disables the save password option and bitmap caching.

You could try using a .rdp file with displayconnectionbar:i:0 in it.
The bar will still be there (at least for a few seconds), but it won't
have the control boxes on it (eg close/minimise).

--
AdamT
If Carlsberg tasted nice it would probably be the best lager in the world.