[THIN] Re: MSTSC Issue

  • From: Rich Alexander <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:05:07 -0400

Also make sure they're not in the User Rights Assignment setting "Deny log on
through Terminal Services"

From: christopher.walter@xxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:09:51 -0400
Subject: [THIN] Re: MSTSC Issue

Check your user rights again.  Your users
need access to “Allow logon to Terminal services” and “Allow logon locally”.  If
this isn’t the issue then check the Eventlog for errors, possibly with the
domain or network.

Chris