[THIN] Re: MST file, again

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:14:26 -0500

I thought we were using Topica now, instead of Freelists...OK.

Anyway, I am doing this from the console.  The error is "Microsoft Office
2000 Standard Setup failed."

If I do a /qb+, it tells me that Office 2000 cannot be installed with the
default settings on a terminal Server, follow the directions in the ORK.
DUH!  That is what I did, per their instructions....

I have tried mapping the drive, nothing, I have created 3 different named
transform files, tried them all, nothing.