[THIN] Re: MSGINA.dll

  • From: "Kevin Stewart" <kevin.g.stewart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:33:18 -0400

Correct, Resource Hacker will only change how it looks. But also keep in
mind that any major service pack would most likely overwrite your version of
the dll. There are some pretty cool frameworks out there to allow you to
create your own GINA, including pgina (www.pgina.org). Take a look at the
URI/Bluesocket section.

Kevin

--