[THIN] Re: MSDSS or Novell's Account Management

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:52:34 -0700

I agree, since you are going to be deploying AD anyways.  There is no
reason for you to have Novell running, unless you were going to use
only NDS.

AD is much better, in my humble opinion.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406