[THIN] Re: MSAM ports

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:54:24 +1300

Adam,

You can add MSAM to an existing web server, if you must. I wouldn't but you can.

As for CSG, it will need to go onto a dedicated server, typically on a DMZ.

Bear in mind too that the CSG can only connect to 1 access center, so if you
have multiple Access Centers defined in the MSAM console youll need to have
multiple CSG setups.

Sounds like a good opportunity for VMWare.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer
Computerland Central
P O Box 1470
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that
is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify me immediately and delete all material pertaining to
this e-mail. Thank you.