[THIN] Re: MSAM and WhatsUp Gold in a Website Viewer CDA accessed via CSG

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:00:03 +1300

I wonder if the IE CDA for MSAM has restrictions or support issues with
things like ActiveX or Java. Does Whats up Gold use a JVM or any Activex
controls?

Other option would be to publish embed IE in the page as a Published
app.

Tony Lyne

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3537300

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz <http://www.computerland.co.nz/>

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank
you.