[THIN] MSAM 2.2 question

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:57:28 -0700

All,

I am just putting up my first MSAM.  The default home page is configured to
provide one application.  When I log into MSAM, it tells me to click on the
app to launch.  When I do, I get the following error:

    The access center cannot launch the published resource. The MetaFrame
    XP server or Secure Gateway server may not be available. Contact your
    administrator for assistance

Liceneses are activated and my account has access to the published app.
Where else should I look?

adam

This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!
http://www.superspeed.com/servers/computing.php?ID=100