[THIN] Re: MS security patches

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:56:41 -0400

For the most part, no.  But I do it anyway because you never know what
a security patch is going to change.  Some security patches do have
user key changes.

It is always better to be safe, than sorry.

Jeff Pitsch

On 7/27/05, Minero, Hector B CIV K55 <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it absolutely necessary to do a "change user /install" when installing a
> MS Security patch on a Windows 2000 Terminal Server?

> Hector Minero
> NSWCDD Code K55
> Ph: (540) 653-8859
> Fax:(540) 653-8575

This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!
http://www.superspeed.com/servers/computing.php?ID0