[THIN] Re: MS hotfix list for 2008 R2 XenApp6.5

  • From: Hans Minnee <h.minnee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:52:26 +0200

Maybe these:
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX129229
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2601888

-Hans

On 3-7-2013 15:24, Hamilton, Ronnie wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone got a list of recommended extra hot fixes over and above what windows update recommends.

I thing a list was posted before at some stage but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Ronnie

*Ronnie Hamilton*
Senior Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie <http://www.ltai.ie>

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.