[THIN] Re: MS TS Web Connection

  • From: "Giuseppe Bredariol" <gbr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:19:12 +0100

If it's possible to put a pc outside your lan with a pur rdp client it =
will be possible for you test the rdp layer from outside tour lan.

If the web server is hosted on the same machine, you must open too the =
port 80 and 443.

If the pc trying to connect tp your pc is in dmz, you must be sure that =
a correct ip route exist to your machine.

voil=E0

Giuseppe Bredariol
System Administrator - Group IT NT
Sopres Belgium