[THIN] Re: MS TS Web Connection

  • From: SgLamm@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:57:14 -0600

If outside the LAN, you hit a web page and enter an internal address (like
192.168.x.x).  That should then open a RDP connection with a login screen.
Instead of getting the login screen users outside our LAN (surfing the web)
get a VBScript error message stating that "The client could not connect to
the remote computer. Bla, Bla, Bla"

SL

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79