[THIN] Re: MS Outlook on CitrixXP

  • From: felix.najer@xxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:01:22 -0700

In our experience, the RSL and Paged Pool is the limit.  We run the entire
Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PPt, etc....) and some special Apps.

Your RAM is on the low side.  If you bump it up to 2 GB you might be able to
support 40-60 users.  But again, it depends on their registry size if you use
roaming profiles.

Your CPUs will not be the bottleneck.

Regards.

--Felix