[THIN] Re: MS Office 2003 Pro on Windows 2008 Terminal Server

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:58:03 -0500

Of course now that I think about it you get the same error message if you
have any Office 2007 component installed on the TS also. So make sure that
you don't have any of those prior to installing 2003.  2003 and 2007 can not
coexist on a TS unless you do Citrix App isolation or something like App-V.
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx