[THIN] Re: MPS4 printing .. this confuses me

  • From: "Selinger, Stephen" <SSelinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:14:39 -0600

If you clients are W2K or XP with ICA client version 9 and you enable
the universal driver policy for the devices then you will have EMF based
printing.  You will need to device all the printers on the local client
device and install the printer specific drivers on these devices. It
looks great for PCL printing.  I have ripped a 200 page, duplex, hole
punched, double stapled job to a printer that also requires that the
print driver sends a security code in order for the device to print.  It
worked great!

Good luck.