[THIN] MPS4 post-R05 issues

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 09:13:58 +1200

Anyone notice anything weird ater installing R05 + hotfixes on MPS4 servers?
I've got two that reboot first thing when I logon in the morning (see event
log below). It appears that my regularly scheduled midnight restart isn't
happening.

The other oddity is I don't have to hit ctrl-alt-del to get the logon screen
- it's already there.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Citrix Resource Management
Event Category: None
Event ID: 25
Date:  9/5/2008
Time:  8:07:28 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SERVER
Resource Manager failed to reboot the server. A reboot will be further
attempted for up to a minute after the scheduled reboot time.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: USER32
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1074
Date:  9/5/2008
Time:  8:07:44 AM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SERVER
The process winlogon.exe has initiated the restart of computer SERVER on
behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: No title for
this reason could be found
 Reason Code: 0x80040001
 Shutdown Type: restart
 Comment: