[THIN] Re: MPS3 slow performance and citrix cient version

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:14:13 +0100

Í don't  have the issue of slow logon...the slowness appears when they
normally are working on the server.
The server is a  hp lc2000 so I might look into that, I thought the nic
where a different kind in the old lc2000, arne't they?

But I would like to return to te subject, the slow logons aren't one of my
problems. Slow preformance is.

Thanks for all the reactions..

Grz
rob