[THIN] Re: MPS 3.0 quits auto-crating printers

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 12:48:19 -0500

I hate asking the obvious but no print drivers have been updated
recently?  All drivers have been tested to see if they are compatible?
I ask because what your showing is classic bad driver....

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
Citrix Technology Professional
Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 2/23/07, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Print Spooler is running.  Yes, I can create them manually.

Checked that.

Seems like after a handful of users connect, printers are done creating.  If
I close connections of most users leaving maybe 3, and restart the spooler,
the printers create….but then quit again as more users connect.