[THIN] Re: MPS 3.0 licensing issue

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:39:18 +0100

You need to have A server which has the licenses stored on it, so
either way, if an office "goes down" (I'm assuming you're talking
about the net link??) then the other office cant get to the licenses
anyway.

Although if you're talking about the server, then the only way round
that, would be to either replicate a sql db datastore between the two
sites, or somehow keep the access db current between the two.

Thats the only way I can see it :)

Andrew