[THIN] Re: MPS 3.0 and ICA version

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:47:20 -0500

The reason I ask is I inheritted a single MPS 3 server w/ Web
Interface loaded on the same box.  All clients were running 6.21.xxxx
versions of program neighborhood and could not launch the apps from
the Web Interface.  Upgrading to 8.0 fixed the problem.

So then to state the question differently, do you know how far back
support for older clients goes?

CW