[THIN] MPS 3.0 Connection licenses .... still available?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 20:33:17 -0500

We are needing to purchase 20 more connection licenses for MPS 3.0 Enterprise.
One of my vendors (a large national reseller) said that they can'y buy those
any more .. I either need to buy MPS 4.0 licenses (requiring that I upgrade my
server to MPS 4.0, of course), or buy MF XPe licenses and upgrade them to MPS
3.0 licenses via the Citrix upgrade program. I have another reseller (local)
that says they have no trouble selling MPS 3.0 licenses. Since the MPS 3.0
licenses are about $50 each cheaper than the XPe licenses, I'd really like to
avoid buying the XPe and upgrading.

So, anybody out there know if Citrix still sells MPS 3.0 connection licenses?
Which of my resellers is full of beans?
This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2