[THIN] MIBs & OIDs for XPe

  • From: "Richard Wykes" <Richard.Wykes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:33:56 +0100

Hi all.

I've used the MIB that is on the XP CD to monitor Farm usage and Server
usage but the figures are coming back weird.

activeSessions always shows 5 more users than there actually are connected.
farmLicenses seems to show the correct amount of users on the farm.

Anyone else tried monitoring these yet?

I am using MRTG & RRD to do the monitoring and graphing although the figures
can be wrong from any SNMP query system (snmpget, getif, snmpc).

Thanks

Richard

This is an email from The CPP Group, Holgate Park, York, YO26 4GA; telephone
01904 544500.  This message may contain information that is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not peruse, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and
either return or destroy the original message.  The CPP Group accept no
responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has been sent by
the original author.