[THIN] MIAB4.0

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 19:22:19 -0700

What do you need help with?

Joe

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Douglas A. Brown
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:34 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Server Based Computing's MVP of 2005

Hahaha. Tom, thank you very much but I don't think there should be a ranking
to valuable people.  We are help in ways we can and we all help each other
when we can.   I would have to say that there are about 20 to 30 different
people on this list that have helped me in some way and many that do it
everyday!  It is just so awesome to be part of a community that helps each
other for no other reason that to help each other.   It is not about money
or fame or some silly award, it is about helping someone solve a problem!
We have all checked our ego at the door!  I love it!!!

On the MIAB front, I've been VERY busy the past month on MIAB4.0.  I must
admit I got a bit behind as my work has just not permitted me the time it
takes to do this and do it well.  But, this has changed!  I'm committed to a
2-1-06 release of MIAB 4.0 w/ an updated Tuning Tips section and much more.
I've very happy with what I have put together and I still have a lot of work
to do but I WILL have it done soon.  That I promise.

Anyhoo, Happy New Year Everyone!

DB

Douglas A. Brown

President and Chief Technology Officer