[THIN] Re: MFXP on W2K

  • From: "Ryan Lambert" <rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:14:40 -0400

If you are going to remap your drives, it is best to do it before any
applications are installed, otherwise many of them will stop
functioning. The only reason I could see NOT to remap them would be if
users weren't mapping their local drives across a Citrix session. The
remapping utility's purpose is so that clients can map their drive C, D,
etc. in a session and it will display the contents of their local drives
when opened.

As for the drive remapping utility failing, I've never seen that one
before. Maybe someone else here has that answer. But have you checked on
citrix.com with the error message you are getting? What *is* that error
message, exactly?

-Ryan