[THIN] MFXP on W2K

  • From: martin.rawlins@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:49:45 +0100

Guys,

What's the score with reassigning Server drive letters? I heard talk that
the stance had changed and that they shouldn't be remapped anymore?
Additionally, when trying to remap the option doesn't work. No server
drives are visable. As you can tell I'm kind of new to this whole Citrix
thing and only run a server for testing purposes so it's not mission
critical.

regards

Martin Rawlins   CCA
Support Consultant (Environment)
Artemis International Corporation Limited
1st Floor, Regus House, 268 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX
Support :          0870 165 0999
DDI         : + 44 (0)1753 727016
Mobile   : + 44 (0)7979 537395
WebSite: www.artemisintl.com

For directions go to:
http://www.regus.com/html/locations/centre.asp?centre_id=114&agent=

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/