[THIN] Re: MFCOM hanging when installing XenApp 6.5

  • From: "julien, Sybille" <sybille_juls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 05:10:48 -0700 (PDT)

do you have any warning regarding root certificat on the event log ?

I have this problem on a lab server with no windows update and no internet
connection because XenApp 6.5 setup is digital signing but root certificate not
present on the  box. After download and install the update then reinstall
xenapp 6.5 and everythings start working well.

found update from this link

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931125 ;

 Julien