[THIN] Re: MF for UNIX and NFuse Problem

  • From: "Joe Fojut" <Fojut.Joseph@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:31:05 -0500

Yes we did publish the app with ctxappcfg.  And it does work with =
program
neighborhood, just not NFuse.

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
=3D
Behalf
Of Joe Fojut
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 8:11 AM
To: Citrix Mail List
Subject: [THIN] MF for UNIX and NFuse Problem

We have encountered a problem with getting a published application from =
=3D
a MF
for UNIX 1.2 server to work with NFUSE 1.8.  The application (a full =3D
Unix
desktop) appears in the NFuse application list.  But when you click on =
=3D
the
application, NFuse gives you the following the error "The MetaFrame =3D
server
returned an unspecified error".

=3D20

Here is our scenario:

=3D20

We are running MetaFrame for Unix 1.2 on Solaris

We have activated the base license and FR-1 license for MetaFrame for =
=3D
Unix.

The published application can be seen and works when accessed from =3D
program
neighborhood.

You can telnet to the Unix MetaFrame sever on port 80

Published applications from our Windows farms are seen and run on NFuse.

=3D20

Here is one thing we are not sure about.  When we run the command
./ctxnfusecfg -list we get the this:

=3D20

  Name       : [DEFAULT APPLICATION]

  Icon       : []

  SSL        : []

=3D20

We're not sure if this means NFuse is configured correctly or =3D
incorrectly on
the Unix server.  Any suggestions on what we can do next to get this =3D
running
on NFuse would be appreciated because we are hitting a wall at this =3D
point.

=3D20

Thanks,

=3D20