[THIN] Re: MF XPs scheduled reboots?

  • From: "Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:49:21 -0800

Hello All,

If you are looking for a "smarter" way to schedule server reboots then
check out the ActiveReboot script on my site.  (it is free too)

http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.file.download.aspx?
intFile=4  (www.dabcc.com/downloads)

It will intelligently monitor the server to verify all users are logged
off before it reboots.  Plus it has a few other killer features.   I
highly recommend it!!!

DB

Best regards,

Douglas A. Brown