[THIN] Re: MF XP and losing the clipboard content

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 13:08:17 -0500

Well if the clipboard is only being used within the Citrix session (and
not back to the desktop you may want to try and disable the clipboard
mapping for the connection. See if this is causing the problems.

If it is, then a ticket with Citrix would probably find your solution,
but if you don't care about pasting back to the client and only in the
session I would give this a shot.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20