[THIN] Re: MF Servers asking for password

  • From: "Marc-Andre Lapierre" <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:48:20 -0400

When it ask for the password again, what is selected on the logon screen the
local server or the domain name?

I've seen this once: if the local console of the server is not logged but on
the login screen and the local server is selected instead of the domain, the
users were prompted for password and they had to change the local server for
the domain...

Marc-André Lapierre

Consultant Systems & Infrastructures
514 977-6170