[THIN] Re: MF Server login

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:57:44 -0000

Its normally an MSLicensing issue - is there anything in the event log on
the ctx server?

When you say you've deleted the key you have deleted it from the
workstation? And made sure they have write access to that component for that
key?

What happens if (temporarily) you make the user an admin on that machine?

  _____