[THIN] MF SP2 install on WTS4 with MF1.8

  • From: Mark.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:11:45 +0100

I have been upgrading servers accross 2 different farms to SP2 to allow the
use of Feature Release 1 and NFuse. All servers have been updated
successfully with the exception of the final 1. The install fails on an
unknown file (error 132, but message is particularly useless). Services fail
upon reboot and then after running the un-install the ICA Browser service
fails. 2 Error messages are generated:

EventID: 31 Source: ICABrowser
version.

EventID: 7024 Source: Service Control Manager
31.

I have searched the knowledge base and not found anything remotely useful. I
have found some messages regarding the same problem but appear to have a
response or resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

*******

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment
from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

For further information about Clifford Chance please see our website at
http://www.cliffordchance.com or refer to any Clifford Chance office.

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.