[THIN] MF FR2 application publishing

  • From: Hatam Suleyman <murklan74@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:12:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
We have a MF FR2 farm with some 200 published applications, needless to say its
VERY tedious to change preferences on the published applications.
The problem is that You can only change settings on one publication at a time
inside the CMC and some times we need to change the settings for 50
applications at a time.

We are adding servers to applications with scripts but it seems like You cant
change all different publication settings via scripts?

Is there a way to "mark" multiple publications and change the settings for them
all at the same time? Any other suggestions/comments on how to accomplish this
without clicking like a madman?

Regards
Niclas

than buying more servers.