[THIN] MF Connection Licenses - Accurate?

  • From: Rob Slayden <rslayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:32:34 -0700

I have a question regarding the accuracy of the license counts displayed in
the CMC. We run W2K3/Xpe/FR3 and there are 4320 FR3 connection licenses.
However, the License Utility shows 901 pooled in use currently with 2800
unique users/stations connected. These numbers are not even close. Am I the
only one that experiences this anomaly or is this more the rule than the
exception? I didn't see anything in the Citrix KB or TheThin archives.

Thanks!

Rob
24 Hour Fitness, Inc.
This Week's Sponsor - RTO Software / TScale What's keeping
you from getting more from your terminal servers? Did you
know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single
biggest constraint to scaling up?! Get this free white paper
to understand the real constraints & how to overcome them.
SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147