[THIN] MF 1.8 license problem

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:04:31 -0500

We have an old 1.8 farm running legacy apps, and when we came in this morning all of the licenses were gone from server1. When we try to go into licensing and add it we get the following error.

The License List is incomplete.
(Error 1702 - The binding handle is invalid.)

Has anyone seen this before.  We tried rebooting but that didn't help.

Thanks,

Michael Boggan
WinTel  System Admin
Concentra Health Services

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com