[THIN] MAC file system in Citrix Environment

  • From: "Cathy Campbell" <Cathy.Campbell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 14:28:19 -0700

Hello All,

I have a user that has a Macbook Pro (late 2008 model), OS-Snow Leopard,
with Parallels 5 (Windows XP) installed on it.  He downloaded and
installed the MAC online plug-in v11.1 and logged into our Citrix
environment.  He is unable to see his local MAC drive if he opens any of
the Windows applications in Citrix.  Is there any way possible to access
his local drive, or because it is a different file system he will not be
able to see it in the Citrix/Windows environment?  Thanks.