[THIN] MAC drive mapping

  • From: "Stratton, Doug MSER:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 15:45:58 -0700

I don't have much MAC experience and we have a client who is using a few of
these guys.
All of this is being done remotely so I am trying to tell him what to do
without knowing much.
All works fine but we are having problems getting the client drive access.

He says he has turned on the client side sharing before logging onto the
Citrix servers but he can't get mapped to the client drive.

He says the os is 9.1???

Anyone out there that can give me a general set of steps to get this
working?  I took a look at the admin guide but it seems pretty vague.

bye

Doug Stratton,
TDA, Workplace Support,
http://icw.ista.gov.bc.ca/I_wss/workplace.asp