[THIN] Re: M$ W2K SP3 acting funny

  • From: "Sean P Casey" <casey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:08:05 -0400

I have unsuccessful installing SP3 for Win2K on my MetaFrame XP Box.

It is complaining about, CMD.exe is in use by an application. I have
been unable to
Find that application.

Any Suggestions??

-Sean

Sean P. Casey
System Administrator (NT) and Citrix Administrator
Canadian Microelectronics Corporation
Queen's University, 210A Carruthers Hall
Kingston, Ontario
K7L 3N6

Telephone:  (613) 530-4665
FAX:  (613) 548-8104