[THIN] Re: Lync - Xen App 6.5

  • From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:10:37 +0000

At the last UK Citrix User Group Lee Bushen from Citrix went over Lync with
XenDesktop/App - you can download the deck and associated files from here -
http://www.citrixug.org.uk/2014/12/24/review-uk-citrix-user-group-xi-tune-geek/

Here's a useful resource
http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/10/23/delivering-lync-from-xenapp-and-xendesktop/

I've got a copy of the 1.5 lync piece - you can download it here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qtshx25zp0y7is/CitrixHDXRealTimeOptimizationPack1.5.000.zip?dl=0

On 20 January 2015 at 10:25, Stephen Rogers <Stephen.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Andrew