[THIN] Re: Lotus Notes 8.5.3

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:47:30 -0500

Good stuff Julien. Thanks.

Greg

On Aug 11, 2012, at 2:25 AM, "julien, Sybille" <sybille_juls@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Greg Lotus notes is littel more complicated, check this link, you will
found all need to know

http://andymorgan.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/lotus-notes-in-sbc-vdi-surviving-the-pitfalls-of-an-aging-client.pdf

Enjoy

 Julien

*De :* Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
*À :* thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Envoyé le :* Vendredi 10 août 2012 20h50
*Objet :* [THIN] Re: Lotus Notes 8.5.3

ha!  turns out I had a typo in there.  time to get a thicker set of glasses.

and the multiuserbasedir has to be valid during install.

Greg